United Infrared, Inc., (UI) is a national and international infrared thermography training and support organization, international infrared service network and supplier of infrared cameras and related equipment.
- Infrared Thermography Training – UI provides classroom and online training in many applications of infrared thermography.
- Infrared Contractor Support Services – UI offers infrared contractor support services to infrared thermographers worldwide.
- Infrared Thermography Client Services – UI has an extensive contractor network referral system set up to aggregate infrared services to clients in all applications of infrared thermography.
- Infrared Cameras and Related Equipment – United Infrared is a manufacturer equipment representative and distributor for many of today’s top Thermography products, including related equipment. United Infrared members received preferred pricing on equipment and training.
Infrared Thermography Training
UI provides in-class and online training in the many various applications of infrared thermography.
- Flat and low-sloped roof scans
- Electrical switchgear testing
- Data center 3D modeling for heat distribution
- Energy auditing of buildings
- Moisture scanning of buildings
- CMU wall grout and insulation testing
- Steam system infrared and ultrasound testing
- Ultrasound testing
- Equine scanning
- Medical (coming soon)
- In addition to our module online and classroom training classes, UI partners with other training companies to provide Infrared Certification Training (Levels I, II, & III) to UI Members at a discount.
Infrared Contractor Support Services
UI offers infrared contractor support services to infrared thermographers worldwide:
- Over the web, using its support contract services, and through the support sites: interpretIR.com and InfraredSupport.com.
- At local business support meetings and seminars.
- Business and marketing consulting through network membership and paid support services
- At it’s annual user’s conference – Thermal Imaging Conference (TIC).
Infrared Thermography Client Services
UI has an extensive contractor network referral system set up to aggregate infrared services to clients in all applications of infrared thermography:
- www.RoofScanIR.com – Network of IR contractors surveying flat and low-sloped roofs for entrained moisture.
- www.ElectricIR.com – Network of IR contractors performing electrical and mechanical predictive maintenance
- www.DataCentIR.com – Network of IR contractors surveying data centers for P/PM and cooling systems problems
- www.EnergyScanIR.com – Network of IR contractors surveying buildings for heat loss and air leakage
- www.MoistureFindIR.com – Network of IR contractors surveying buildings for moisture intrusion in walls and ceilings
- www.BlockWallScanIR.com – Network of IR contractors surveying masonry walls for structural and insulation quality
- www.SteamScanIR.com – Network of IR contractors inspecting steam systems and boilers
- www.UltraSoundIR.com – Network of IR contractors inspecting mechanical equipment using airborne ultrasound
- www.EquineIR.com – Network of IR contractors inspecting horses.
- Infrared Certification Classes (Levels I, II, & III) are offered at a discount to UI members. Below, a list of participating certification companies: Infraspection Institute, Infrared Training Center, Infrared Training Institute, Others
Infrared Cameras and Related Equipment
- Infrared camera manufactures offer discounts to UI members. Below, a list of participating IR camera manufacturers: Fluke, FLIR Systems, Soltec NEC, Infrared Cameras, Inc., Testo, Palmer Wahl
- Related equipment manufactures offer discounts to UI members. Below, a list of participating IR camera manufacturers: Retrotec, IRISS, Tramex, UE Systems, Wohler