EquineIR™ is a 3 day intense training course. The course curriculum will include classroom study, marketing/business coaching and an extensive hand on experience. EquineIR™ has affiliated with Seasoned Veterinarian Joanna Robson, DVM in an effort to offer the complete Equine Infrared Technician solution. EquineIR™ is taught by licensed Veterinarians trained in thermography along with seasoned specialists trained in equine thermography. The course materials have been developed over many years of field experience and will include the complete business solution. You may view our website at www.EquineIR.com for more information including our technical director biographies.
The course materials have been developed over many years of field experience and will include the complete business solution including....
- United Infrared, Inc. Orientation
- Equine Anatomy & Science
- Equine Infrared Case Studies
- Saddle Fit Technology with hands on training
- The Complete EquineIR™ Horse scan
- The EquineIR™ Hands-on Class (5 hours of hands on experience working in small groups with instructors)
- Proper image tuning and preparation (students to bring their laptops and have Microsoft Word™ for template use)
- Software templates including training on the “The EquineIR™ Report”
- Course graduates will have access to the InterpretIR.com Network. InterpretIR.com connects the certified technicians with licensed veterinarians for the complete report.
- The IR Wow Factor: How to marketing and sell your service
- Readymade brochures, post card templates, Radio and TV commercials
- Part of our Nationwide network including receiving qualified business leads from equineir.com
- Ongoing Business mentorship and coaching via our Technical Directors.
Requirements to purchase:
- Must be a member of United Infrared
- Must be willing to attend and complete Level I Certification training from approved provider to receive leads of our national marketing campaign. (United Infrared has secured discounts for our members with almost all Level I training organizations)